DIC Graphics is one of Japan’s most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC’s Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group’s operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICS is the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition. Now we need energetic and smart people to fulfill this position:
Sales Executifve for Pigment
- Marketing strategies
- Brand awareness in the customers
- Market research
- Conduct sales activities
- Implement the pricing policies
- Develop communication
- Prepare sales budget
- Customer oriented, good and effective communication with customers, also problem solving in customer complaint.
- Computer literate
- Min 1 year of relevant experience in B to B Business, in manufacturing company with preference in Printing ink, Resins, Food Additive, Pigments or Master batch.
- Preferable having technical background in pigment or related industries.
- Conduct and Prepare the updating of benefit scheme of employee based on position, family status or other parameter in order to achieve accuracy.
- Conduct and Prepare processing payment or distribution of allowances or facility based on the regulation related to scheme of social welfare such as maternity allowances, glasses allowances, condolences allowances, uniform and etc. in order to achieve accuracy and on time delivery.
- Conduct and Prepare personnel data record by maintaining personal data related to incoming, outgoing and mutation of employee in order to achieve up dated data.
- Conduct and Prepare insurance administration process, such as checking claim statement, processing claim reimbursement, processing payment of excess claim , register and unregister new member/old member in order to achieve accuracy, up dated and on time delivery of payment.
- Conduct and Prepare subcontract of employee administration activity such us registering the employee admission, providing overtime and attendance data, checking the invoice and processing the payment in order to achieve the accuracy and on time delivery of payment.
- Support BPJS Ketenagakerjaan report, such as providing work accident report, retirement fund, in order to accomplish the procedures.
- Implement and socialize the company regulation to employee in order to apply the procedures without occurring the unnecessary conflict with employee.
- Diploma Degree/Bachelor Degree of Accounting from reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record.
- The job requires basic and intermediate level of conceptual understanding in all aspect of Personnel Administration System, including the technical and practical aspect.
- The job requires minimum 1-2 year relevant experience as well as experience in problem solving analysis.
- The job holder should possess communication skill, good interpersonal skill, accuracy and keen in detail, as well as proactive, therefore he/she could implement all the regulation and policies in personnel administration aspect.