DIC Graphics is one of Japan’s most diversified chemical companies and the core of DIC Group, which comprises approximately 300 subsidiaries and affiliates, in more than 60 countries worldwide.
The operations of DIC’s Group are divided into five segments: graphic art materials, industrials materials, packaging materials, electronics & information materials, and performance chemicals.
The success of the DIC Group’s operations is solidly based on its research and development capabilities, which are provided by a global network of its nine R & D throughout the world.
PT DIC GRAPHICS is the young dynamic company with mature experience; we are agile, enthusiastic and prepared to change for the best to cope with the global competition. Now we need energetic and smart people to fulfill this position:
Sales Executifve (Jakarta)
- Managing key customers through strategic planning approach that is aimed at gaining a through understanding of their needs.
- Implementing marketing strategies for his/her sales responsibilities in order to increase brand awareness in the customers.
- Execute market research in coordination with the Sales/Commercial Department in order to complete and up date customer and competitor database, to determine product demand, positioning and profitability.
- Implement and execute pricing policies and pricing changes in coordination with the Commercial and sales Department in order to compete in the market.
- Conduct sales activities, such as frequent visit to the focused-customers in getting the sales target.
- Set up forecast in order to achieve expected level of company sales target based on a chosen marketing plan and an assumed marketing environment.
- Assist to monitor the movement of stock product by doing more rapid sales in order to achieve slow moving target.
- Build and maintain communication internally to related department for development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes in order to get support and also external communication with customers in order to achieve business process optimally.
- Customer oriented, good and effective communication with customers, also problem solving in customer complaint.
- Able to make accurate sales forecast and sales report
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in B to B Business, in manufacturing company with preference in printing ink.
- Have experience in selling Offset Ink, Gravure Ink, Flexo Ink and or Adhesive.
- Preferable having technical background in printing related industry (such as ink maker, film maker or other adhesive industry)
Please submit your CV before May 15th 2023
- Conduct and Prepare the updating of benefit scheme of employee based on position, family status or other parameter in order to achieve accuracy.
- Conduct and Prepare processing payment or distribution of allowances or facility based on the regulation related to scheme of social welfare such as maternity allowances, glasses allowances, condolences allowances, uniform and etc. in order to achieve accuracy and on time delivery.
- Conduct and Prepare personnel data record by maintaining personal data related to incoming, outgoing and mutation of employee in order to achieve up dated data.
- Conduct and Prepare insurance administration process, such as checking claim statement, processing claim reimbursement, processing payment of excess claim , register and unregister new member/old member in order to achieve accuracy, up dated and on time delivery of payment.
- Conduct and Prepare subcontract of employee administration activity such us registering the employee admission, providing overtime and attendance data, checking the invoice and processing the payment in order to achieve the accuracy and on time delivery of payment.
- Support BPJS Ketenagakerjaan report, such as providing work accident report, retirement fund, in order to accomplish the procedures.
- Implement and socialize the company regulation to employee in order to apply the procedures without occurring the unnecessary conflict with employee.
- Diploma Degree/Bachelor Degree of Accounting from reputable Universities in Indonesia with a good academic record.
- The job requires basic and intermediate level of conceptual understanding in all aspect of Personnel Administration System, including the technical and practical aspect.
- The job requires minimum 1-2 year relevant experience as well as experience in problem solving analysis.
- The job holder should possess communication skill, good interpersonal skill, accuracy and keen in detail, as well as proactive, therefore he/she could implement all the regulation and policies in personnel administration aspect.